My biggest aspiration in life is to be happy and secure with myself. Knowing who I am and what I have to offer is enough would be the first step in my opinion. College taught me a lot about myself and I will be forever greatful, but I am definitely NOT ready to enter the real world lol. Being in your early twenties is difficult, it’s like an in-between stage where you’re not quite sure what you’re doing or how the next ten years are going to pan out. Will I even use the degree I paid all this money for? Will I live with my mom for the rest of my life? Will I ever pay off these loans? Don’t get me wrong, I am proud of my accomplishments, and I can’t believe I’ll be graduating college in the next few months. I’m so terrified of adulting, but I keep telling myself that God has a plan designed specifically for me. As far as a career goes, I aspire to never be stagnant and always push myself to make bigger and better moves. For me self confidence has always been a challenge and stepping outside my comfort zone is my worst nightmare. I’m a taurus so my routine lifestyle keeps me sane, I am learning to step away from my everyday habits in order to create the life I envision for myself! So for now, I don’t know what’s going to happen post college, but I’m down for the ride 😊
Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundation: Shade 540 Suede W $47.00
- My skin is super oily and this foundation holds up for hours, I normally apply it with a Beauty Blender, but it works well with a flat top kabuki brush too. Besides being a matte foundation, it has such a wide range of shades for everyone and my shade in particular matches perfectly! This foundation can be found at Sephora.
NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette: $24.99
- This product also has many highlight & bronzing/contouring shades in the palette for everyone. Normally contour palettes are expensive, but this one comes with three matte highlighting shades, one cheekbone highlight and four contouring shades. The quality of this palette is great, I use the darkest contouring shade and it blends like a dream! This can be found at Ulta or the NYX website.
Juvia’s Place Nubian Eyeshadow Palette: $28.00
- I don’t wear eyeshadow often, but when I do, I always grab the Nubian Palette by Juvia’s Place. These shadows blend well and are super pigmented, it is so easy to create an everyday look with this palette for all seasons. I love warm tones which is this palette all the way! It isn’t always easy to find great transition shades for darker skin and the Nubian Palette has plenty. Don’t get me started on the shimmer colors!!!! THEY ARE PIGMENTED AF!!! My favorite thing to do is just pop on a shimmer shade & put a warm matte in the crease and go. The palette is inexpensive and is sold on the Juvia’s Place website.
Ardell Demi Wispies $3.99
- If you’re anything like me and you only wear lashes on special occasions then these are the lashes for you. They’re natural and they flare out on the outer corners giving a cat eye illusion. I actually suck at putting lashes on and the band is thin which makes it easier for me to apply them.
L’oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Building Mascara: $7.99
- I just started using this mascara and it’s amazing! I have short lashes and it really does give them a lot of volume and curl. The color pay off is great and it doesn’t clump my lashes either. No matter how many coats I apply my lashes don’t get crispy or hard lol, although I was late to the party I recommend it all the way!
My name is Brianna, I just turned 22 and I am about a graduate from college. So I feel like there is no better time than now to start a blog sharing life after graduation and getting my first “big girl” job, my first apartment and all the other exciting things life will bring me. My passions are fashion, interior design and makeup, I want my life to revolve around those things. I am optimistic about the future, I know there will be twists, turns, ups and downs. Most importantly, I want to enjoy my life and put things out into the world that reflect me and everything I stand for. I am seeking the ultimate happiness. I am not sure how my life will turn out and I am certainly not sure of how the hell I am going to get there, but the journey awaits me! So as I say goodbye to a wonderful chapter in my life, I would like to start this new one with an open mind and heart.
xo brianna nichole
I am loving the Coloured Raine Liquid Lipsticks in the shades Roulette & Tootsie, these are two amazing shades amongst many other shades and products this company offers. These two shades spoke to me because I knew they would look good on my dark complexion. The lipsticks are very long wearing and dry matte, but do not dry out your lips. I still would suggest moisturizing before applying the lipstick.